Putzmeister history from 1986 to 1990
- Delivery of the largest concrete pump in the world with 62 m boom.
- PM concrete pumps are the top-sellig pumps in the whole world.
- Putzmeister concrete pumps with special radiation protection whilst encapsulating Chernobyl reactor.
- Delivery of the 5,000th PM Elephant.
- With the introduction of the worm pump S 5 (with plate or continuous mixer) Putzmeister presents its new concept of modular built machine-components.
- Eurotunnel equipped with electrically - controlled Putzmeister concreting, injection and mucking pumps.
- Take-over of Wibau / Scheele, Rothenbergen, Germany. Start of asphalt sector.
- Putzmeister high-pressure concrete-pumps TTS 14000 set new standards in 1.520m long-distance pumping with the construction of the Chiemsee tunnel.
- Foundation of "Putzmeister Halle". Service supporting point near Leipzig airport for the new Federal states.