Compact Stationary Concrete Pump with 115 kW Diesel Engine and 71 cubic meters per hour Output
The Putzmeister BSA 1407 D is a reliable stationary concrete pump ideal for medium-sized construction sites. It is compact, lightweight and easy to transport on the construction site due to its high ground clearance.Equipped with an open hydraulic system and powered by a 115 kW diesel engine, it has a vertical reach of 100 meters and a horizontal reach of 300 meters. It is designed for concreting work with a maximum capacity of up-to 71 cubic meters per hour and a maximum pressure up-to 106 bar.
- High strength fiber glass protective cover
- Requires less hydraulic oil for operation
- New hopper design gives convenience and easy maintenance
- Fuel-economic automatic speed drawdown on pump stop
- Ergonic fault monitoring system
200 Ø mm
Delivery cylinder stroke
* Values for hydraulic fluid being fed to piston side. "All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.