Modern Caterpillar Diesel-powered stationary concrete pump with emission stage Tier3A engine
The stationary concrete pump BSA 14000 HP D is caterpillar diesel-powered pump with a stage 3A exhaust and 470 kW engine power. It has use in high rise applications over 500 m and long distance pumping, such as tunnels over 2,000 m. The difference to the BSA 14000 HP D is the possibility to create up to 250 bar and more (Factory consult) concrete pressure. The BSA 14000 SHP D is for countries outside of Europe. The Equivalent for Europe and USA is the BSA 14000 HP D4.
- External gate valve connection standard
- Can be used for all climate conditions, thanks to optimum air flow with pressure ventilation
- Easy change of hydraulic hoses from rod side (max. output) to piston side (max. pressure) operation (option
- High quality wear resistant components
180 Ø mm
Delivery cylinder stroke
Strokes / minute
* Values for hydraulic fluid being fed to piston side.
** Works setting 250 bar.
"All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.