Our added-values - EUROPE
Added Values Carousel
- Added Values
Putzmeister offers you more
EFFICIENCY AT PUTZMEISTER
Putzmeister machines are powerful and extremely reliable. Our innovations always aim to reduce operating costs and increase efficiency
- More output for less input. Or, save time and money with more power.
- Reduction in overall costs/TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
Concrete Pumps 17 iLS / 19 iLS - Operate extremely economically and meet extreme challenges!
- Fuel savings of up to 25%
- 3 % increased efficiency through the prevention of leaks
- 10 % better suction behaviour thanks to the elimination of constrictions in the concrete flow
- Optimised drive unit
- Maximum performance, minimum operating costs
- Optimised conveying unit – ideal for the the heaviest concretes
- Reduced wear for long service life
- Optimised accessibility for maintenance and service
- Automatic stroke correction without pump interruption
- Field-tested and robust
- Maximum quietness
CONNECTIVITY AT PUTZMEISTER
The Putzmeister machine cockpit is the information hub for your machines to call up all relevant information in real time.
- Transparent for more safety and control
- Highly efficient fleet management
- Maximum productivity, safety and service
- Reduces costly downtimes
- Maximum utilisation and availability?
- Increased machine efficiency?
- Investments protected against theft?
Then test our demo version at: www.putzmeister.com/cockpit
or contact the Putzmeister digital experts at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Machine Interface
HUMAN MACHINE INTERFACE AT PUTZMEISTER
Monitor and control all functions of a truck-mounted concrete pump. For simpler operation, pump monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Provides machine operators with optimum support during their work thanks to intuitive, simplified operation – more comfortable, more secure, more efficient
- Machine operators can react quickly if parameters change
Ergonic® 2.0 at a glance
- EPS – Ergonic® Pump System Takes control of the concrete pump, ensuring a fully optimised pumping process
- EOC – Ergonic® Output Control Regulates the optimum engine speed, ensuring that the concrete pump operates smoothly with fuel efficiency and low wear
- EMC – Ergonic® Mixer Control * Operates the mixer drum by radio remote control, including adding water and cleaning
- Ergonic® FFS Ergonomic boom control with joystick, ensuring convenient operation and up-to-date feedback as well as system information for the machine.
- EGD-RC – Ergonic® Graphic Display-(Radio) Remote Control Transparent overview of the pumps and machine status as well as the pump settings, ensuring convenient operation
- EBC – Ergonic® Boom Control Controls and regulates the movement of the concrete placing booms, ensuring an increased placement rate and simple and safe operation.
- ESC – Ergonic® Setup Control The safety system regulates the interaction between the flexible support** and working areas. Provides significantly increased protection for the machine operator and the machine.
(*) PUMI and truck mixer
(**) Availability and functional scope depend on the machine model
SAFETY AT PUTZMEISTER
Putzmeister offers a comprehensive safety package that meets the strictest standards in order to protect users and their machines – minimum risk, maximum investment security.
Safety at work – Putzmeister standard
- Handrail next to the water box
- Step for cleaning the hopper
- Fixed water box cover
- Defined jack points at the machine
- Definded fall protection anchor points
- Safety cut off at the hopper grille
- Snap lock verification
- Display of the operating range for allowed support leg configurations
- Monitoring of the horizontal support leg position
- Monitoring of the vertical support leg position
- Boom rest with warning device
- Hopper cover
- Wash out lid with ball catcher
- Boom cylinder protection
- Delivery pressure limitation
- Warning and information signs
- Decal for allowed gross hanging weights at the boom tip
Additional safety with optional accessories
- Optional illumination
- Remote control holder with warning signal
- Fold down delivery pipe magazine
- Folding rear underrun protection
- Working platform
- Swing out step
- Pedestal hand rail
- Protector for separate end hose connection
- Fill level controlled pumping with indicator
- Proven end hose-accessory
- Spray container
- SH-(steady hose) end hose
Safety through preventative maintenance
- Re-inspection of the machine
- Delivery hose test
SERVICE AT PUTZMEISTER
Putzmeister has an outstanding service network with its own Academy that provides training and continued professional development for operators and Service technicians.
Putzmeister – Service stations always close to you
Your benefits at a glance:
- Optimized processes through accurate, competent advice
- Maximum machine availability thanks to reliable, fast supply of genuine Putzmeister accessories and spare parts
- Long-term value retention through maintenance packages
- Efficiency and investment protection with manufacturer’s training courses and seminars for operators
- Machine downtimes minimized through fast support in case of fault
- Reliable all-round assistance thanks to maximum customer focus with service stations in over 120 countries worldwide
We are at your service: email@example.com