Robust and service-friendly for the most challenging site mixes in the world
Putzmeister P 13 EMR is extremly robust. It is ideal for lime mortar, cement mortar, lime-cement mortar, scratch coats, liquid screed with or without aggregate, bedding mortar, filling mortar, masonry mortar, and bentonite slurry.
- Positive mixer ensures optimum mix quality
- Large opening at the bottom of the drum allows mix to fall directly in the hopper
- Uninterrupted pumping with a large capacity mixer and hopper
- KA 230 piston pump for a maximum output of 2,83 cubic feet per minute
Robust components for reduced wear and tear
Mechanically driven vibrating screen to sort oversized grains out of the mortar mix
mechanical piston pump KA139 or KA230
Delivery rate (theor.)*
20–80 l/min (KA139) oder 30–90 l/min (KA230)
Up to 150 m wide, to 80 m high (with plaster/fine plaster site-made mixes: 60 m wide and 40 m high)
2 cylinder, 3.5 bar, 300 l/min
Electric motor 400 V with 7.5 kW at 2,900 rpm
990 kg (unbraked) – 1,040 kg (braked)
Length x width x height
3,000 × 1,640 × 1,450 mm (unbraked) – 3,640 × 1,566 × 1,575 mm (braked)
Max. particle size
6 mm (KA139), 8 mm (KA230)
unbraked (braked chassis optionally available with all P 13 versions)
All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.
* The delivery rate is theoretical and depends on the pump pressure.
** The data is based on experience and depends on the material properties.