Plastering made easy
This specialist machine can be used for all premixed dry mortar and site-made mixes. The Putzmeister SP 11 LMR worm pump offers lasting value, thanks to its lightweight yet robust plastic hood, for example, which can withstand even the toughest conditions on site – thus making it very economical. It can be used for both exterior plaster (lime, lime cement and insulating plaster) as well as interior plaster (lime plaster).
- Unique storage capacity for generous reserves
- Extremely effective mixing apparatus
- Low-noise, low-speed economical 3-cylinder Kubota diesel engine
- Double-walled canopy provides effective sound insulation
- Weighs less than 750 kg on an un-braked chassis for simple transportation
- Machine operation conforms with CE standards to protect the operator
- Excellent manoeuvrability with low drawbar load
Powerful worm pump 2L6 with a hose discharge connection
Fully hydraulic pump and mixer drive with infinitely adjustable pumping rate
Delivery rate (theor.)*
5 -60 l/min
60 m horizontal, 40 m vertical for exterior/interior plaster
2-cylinder, 400 l/min, 3.7 bar
Worm pump 2L6
3-cylinder Kubota diesel, 16.3 kW at 2,600 rpm
Length x width x height
3,260 × 1,420 × 1,160 mm
Max. particle size
Chassis unbraked, suitable for road use
All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.
* The delivery rate is theoretical and depends on the pump pressure.
** The data is based on experience and is dependent on the materials used.