Designed to reach high performance while saving on maintenance costs
For the drive of high solids pumps, available hydraulic power rates from 7.5 kW up to 1,600 kW. Depending on the quantity of oil needed, an open or closed oil-circuit can be used. The closed oil-circuit is used when reaching large delivery capacities, which means considerable cost-savings. The oil-circuits are designed for hydraulic pressures of up to 300 bar. This equals delivery capacities of up to 150 bar, for a short time up to 160 bar.
- Oil/air cooler with electric drive (including partial flow filter 10 μm)
- Oil tank with filler necks, ventilation filter and control glass, drain cock and opening for inspection and maintenance
- Pressure relief valve for the oil circuit means no motor overload even at maximum operating load
- All electric sensors and actuators wired to one terminal box
- Fool-proof electric connection of the machine by Harting quick connection system
10.0577 - 214.564 hp (7,5 - 110kW)
Rated motor speed
380 - 480 V / 50 - 60 Hz
Oil tank volume (depending on number of circuits)
53- 159 gal (200 - 600L)
145.295 - 792.5162 lbs (550 - 3.000kg)
All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.