Ideal for tunnel work and use in manufacturing pre-cast parts
Mechanical distributors are particularly suitable for concrete placing where direct distribution with truck-mounted concrete pumps or stationary concrete booms come up against technical and economic limitations. The mechanical distributor RV 7 is a flexible and compact machine and its small size and low-weight allows it to be easily transported. The RV 7 is ideal for floors of small construction sites, casting pillars, manufacturing pre-fabricated parts, and tunnel applications.
- Small and flexible piece of equipment
- Compact dimensions and low weight for easy transport
- Easily transported by trailer or on larger truck-mounted concrete pumps
- Fits into the bracket for 9’10” (3 m) pipes as on the support feet of many machines
- Can be easily assembled by two people within 10 minutes
Delivery line diameter
5.00" (125 mm)
21' 8" (6.60 m)
158 yd² (132 m²)
13' 9" x 2' 0" x 2' 8" (4.20x0.60x.080 m)
1,345 lbs (610 kg)
All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.