The cost-saving machine for high pressure applications
Always a good choice if high pressure and high performance is needed. The BSA 2109 H D is an all-rounder with a vertical reach from 100 m to 300 m and a horizontal reach about 1,000 m. The concrete pump is Deutz diesel-powered with an exhaust-stage 3A.
- Economical machine for high pressure applications
- High quality wear resistant components
- Reduced amount of concrete residue due to optimised hopper shape
- Optimized sealing of S-Valve due to automatic ring
- Hydraulic and switch cylinder are protected outside of concreting area
Concrete Output (rod side / piston side)
Delivery pressure (rod side / piston side)
Delivery cylinder diameter
200 Ø mm
Delivery cylinder stroke
200 kW (Deutz)
Hoppe capacity (approx.)
8" / 150 mm
* Values for hydraulic fluid being fed to piston side. "All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.