Designed to quickly and accurately accept and discharge a full load of concrete
The Putzmeister Jumbotrough HD is designed to quickly and easily accept a full load of concrete, Roller Compacted Concrete (RCC), rock, sand, or dirt from any haul truck. It accurately meters the material to charge belt conveyors, buckets, or concrete pumps, allowing trucks to quickly discharge their loads and maintain metered continuous flow for maximum efficiency. Available in a stationary or portable surge hopper design.
- Features a 15 yd³ (12m³) capacity hopper and a bi-directional, variable speed auger.
- Quickly accepts a variety of bulk material from concrete and RCC, to sand and rock.
- Accurately meters material to charge belt conveyors, concrete pumps, or buckets.
- Auger moves material to center of hopper for smooth feeding of discharge belt.
- Available as a stationary or portable surge hopper.
Two Bonfiglioli heavy duty direct drive planetary gear cases
36" (915mm) wide discharge belt by 20' (6.10m) long, rated at 0-6 yd³/min (0-4.80m³/min)
Hydraulically operated 24" (610mm) wide gate
1/4" (6.35mm) ExTen 50 abrasive resistant steel with 1/4" (6.35mm) ExTen 50 liners
Twin hydraulically operated body vibrators
All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.