Concrete Surge Hopper Tank| Putzmeister
IDEAL FOR MASS CONCRETE PLACEMENT EVEN IN THE HARSHEST OF CONDITIONS
VERSATILE EQUIPMENT IDEAL FOR CONSTRUCTION OF DAMS, WIND FARMS AND FOUNDATIONS
- ALL SERIES :
- Jumbotrough HD
WHEN NOTHING BUT CUSTOM-DESIGN WILL DO
- Several mixing spirals for homogenizing the material
- Continuous feeding of the stationary concrete pump with concrete
- Fast discharge of the truck mixer
- Homogenized concrete quality
- Maintain metered continuous flow for maximum efficiency
Benefits at a glance
CONCRETE SURGE HOPPERS: WHEN NOTHING BUT CUSTOM-DESIGN WILL DO
Buffer storages are reservoirs for intermediate concrete storage and used for feeding stationary concrete pumps especially on large jobsites like the construction of hydroelectric power stations or pre cast factories. We believe standard solutions don’t work well here. So we individually design a product offering for each project using our Jumbo Trough JT 5000 and Jumbo Trough HD Surge Hopper. These allow quick discharges from transit mixers and produce a well-defined, homogenized concrete mix of superior quality.
Quickly accepts a variety of bulk material and accurately meters material to charge belt conveyors.