Lattice Tower Offers Numerous Mounting Options
The MXTB 130 features a five-section telescopic conveyer with a smooth, “surge-free” flow and the ability to perform multiple tasks from a single location, and is designed for mass placement of large aggregate concrete. With a horizontal reach of up to 126 feet 6 inches (38.6 meters), it can easily access difficult-to-reach areas.
The boom, comprising high strength aluminum sections, is easy to operate and offers 360-degree rotation and variable belt speeds. Additionally, its lattice tower can free-stand up to 80 feet (24.38 meters). The Putzmeister Telebelt® MXTB 130 is versatile, and ideal for a variety of large civil projects, such as dams, hydroelectric projects, power plants, and landfill lining.
- Boom with 360-degree rotation
- Lattice tower that can free-stand up to 80' (24.38m)
- Surge-free flow
- Easy to understand systems with straightforward maintenance procedures
- 24/7 customer service via telephone with experienced technical representatives to resolve application and maintenance issues
- Comprehensive operation, maintenance and safety manuals with video support
Product Technical Attributes is temporarily unavailable.
Brochures & Spec Sheets
MXTB130 MXTB600 Brochure EN
pdf | 736 KB