Convenient and Economical SP 1 THF for liquid screed
The SP 11 THF provides an ideal solution for the economical and user-friendly transportation of liquid screed. A homogeneous, continuous material flow is guaranteed, even when delivering extreme materials such as screed containing plastic or metal fibres. It is perfect for cement self-levelling floor screed as well as calcium sulphate self-levelling screed (anhydrite).
- Continuous, convenient processing of self-levelling floor screed
- Large hopper for efficient working progress
- Ideal for loading from a truck mixer for self-levelling screed applications
- Good accessibility and integrated high-pressure cleaner for easy servicing
- Large toolbox (100 l) for spray lance, tool, spare parts, water hose, etc.
Extremely reliable 4-cylinder engine, economical and emits low sound due to low speed
Worm pump 2L75
elivery rate (theor.)*
0-15 m³/h (250 l/min.)
100 m horizontal, 60 m vertical
4cylinder Kubota diesel; 22.7 kW at 2,600 rpm
under 750 kg
Length × width × height
3,260 × 1,420 × 1,160 mm
Maximum particle size
Un-braked, suitable for road use
"All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request."