Powerful and Compact Electric Liquid Screed Pump
The compact, electric worm pump has a powerful constant drive for larger volumes of material which makes it particularly suitable for self-levelling floor screed. It is fitted with a vibrating screen and a vibrator for grain sizes of 0-8 mm. It can be used for cement self-levelling floor screed as well as calcium sulphate self-levelling screed (anhydrite)
- Electric worm pump with powerful 7.5 kW drive
- Manufactured from robust steel components and economical
- Easily detachable vibrating screen
- Central position of all control elements and control cabinet with 32 A connection
- Large 130 l hopper for rapid filling from the truck mixer.
- Vibrator ensures a continuous supply of material.
Mixing spirals on the cardan shaft increase the homogeneity of the conveyed material.
Worm pump 2L74
elivery rate (theor.)*
60 m horizontal, 40 m vertical
7.5 kW, 400 V / 50 Hz
Length × width × height
2,610 × 680 × 770 mm
Maximum particle size
"All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request."