Universal worm pump for standard and special applications
The S5 EV plastering machine is a modular system. It is suitable for ground coat plasters and insulating plasters, rough coat and textured plasters, trowel plaster, adhesive bonded joint, masonry mortar, refractory mortar, sealing suspensions, injection mortar, filling and anchoring mortar, dispersion plaster, fiber mortar, fibreglass concrete, bonding mortar, stucco, and grouts. It can be used for exterior plaster (lime, lime cement and insulating plaster) as well as interior plaster (lime plaster)
- Slide on cardan shaft makes it easier to change the pump parts.
- Protective grill with integral safety switch folds open for maintenance and cleaning
- Intelligent positioning of mixing blade
- Large robust material hopper (100 l)
- Perfectly adapted mixer (80 l) for rapid material processing
- Flexible use in a host of applications
Worm pump with powerful 5.5 kW drive used for maximum versatility
up to 60 m
up to 40 m
5.5 kW, 400 V, 50 Hz
Length x width x height
2,290 × 680 × 650 mm
Max. Grain Size
Wheel set with solid Rubber tyres, standard tools, operating manual.
"All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request."