Ideal for mining galleries, thanks to its its heavy-duty chassis, Putzmeister's concrete pump and synchronized additive system
Wetkret 4 is ideal for underground mining thanks to its robust and compact chassis, reduced turning radiuses and crab-mode that allow a major range of movements.
The Putzmeister Wetkret 4 pump guarantees a homogeneous shotcrete application, to be able to ensure the required quality and layer thickness, as well as reducing rebound. Its concrete flow of 20 m3/h allows for increased productivity.
The spraying arm is adapted to your galleries requirements with a maximum vertical and horizontal reach of 8.5 m.
Wetkret 4 also comes equipped with automatic synchronization of the additive dosage with the concrete flow, ICVD hydrostatic transmission without gear to change, an integrated air compressor and optimal weight distribution.
- Easy handling: thanks to a dual cable and wireless proportional remote control for seamless arm movements
- Far reaching: spraying arm with a maximum vertical and horizontal reach of 8.5 m
- Automatic additive dosage: equipped with an automatic dosing device proportional to the concrete flow, ensuring spraying accuracy and quality
- Easy maintenance and access to repair points
- Total autonomy with optional on-board compressor