The Lightweight Boom, Optimised for Job Site Use, New Designed Pedestal and Assembly System with a Weight Below 5 t
What sets this stationary boom apart, from others in its category, is its broad and diverse applications. It functions as effectively in the construction of power stations, caverns, liquid gas tanks and bridges as well as high-rise building construction sites. The fact that is lightweight makes it easy to transport across sites.
These stationary booms are ideally suited for integration in climbing formwork, the autonomous through-climbing of floors, as well as free-standing installations. You are guaranteed secure operation of the boom thanks to the compact slewing head without stationary parts. The use of low-maintenance standard components keeps service costs down. It is suitable for the RS 850 tubular column system from Putzmeister.
- Easy transport thanks to the low weight of the heaviest part of the placing boom below 5 t The quick release system with hinge technology enables a quick and simple assembly of the placing boom
- Increased horizontal reach/depth of reach, especially due to the -10° inclination angle of the first arm
- Good accessibility and plenty of space for assembly thanks to the new working platform
- Environmentally friendly because of reduced oil volume
- More efficient drive thanks to planetary gearing
- Secure operation of the boom thanks to the compact slewing head without stationary parts