POWERFUL PERFORMANCE ACROSS MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS
Always a good choice if high pressure and high performance is needed, the Putzmeister BSA 2109 H-D is an all-rounder with a vertical reach from 100 meters to 300 meters, and a horizontal reach about 1,000 meters. This concrete pump is Deutz diesel-powered with an exhaust-stage 3A, and gives powerful performance across multiple applications. Putzmeister’s exclusive Free Flow Hydraulics (FFH) design gives you powerful performance across multiple applications: The pump has a fully adjustable volume control to allow very slow pumping while retaining full concrete pressure.
- Economical machine for high pressure applications
- High quality wear resistant components
- Reduced amount of concrete residue due to optimized hopper shape
- Optimized sealing of S-Valve due to automatic ring
- Hydraulic and switch cylinder are protected outside of concreting area
BSA 2109 H D
Concrete Output (rod side / piston side)
Delivery pressure (rod side / piston side)
Delivery cylinder diameter
200 Ø mm
Delivery cylinder stroke
200 kW (Deutz)
* Values for hydraulic fluid being fed to piston side. "All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request."