Agile truck mixer for smaller amounts of concrete
Truck mixers are used every day. They have to run reliably and be low-maintenance. Low wear-and-tear in particular plays an important role in a rough environment and in dealing with coarse materials, so that it can supply transport concrete without any loss in quality for years to come. Consequently, Putzmeister truck mixers are consistently built as standard with boron/magnesium steel. This heat-treated steel offers high wear protection for a good price. The truck mixer therefore withstands difficult conditions and ensures a long service life.
- Fully-automated Ergonic® Mixer Control (EMC)
- Optimised drum geometry
- Enlarged platform with ergonomic guard rail
- Large manhole - Ø 580 mm
- Long discharge chute – 1.45m
- Enclosed mixer frame made from S500 steel
- Underride protection with footstep
- Enclosed rear up to the frame
- Integrated stowage compartment (optional)
- Reduced consumption and operating costs
"All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request."