A low-cost piston pump with ball valves
The Putzmeister KOV-pump is a low-cost two-cylinder piston pump with ball valves for the economical transport of fine-grained mortar and slurries. Small foreign objects up to a maximum size of 20mm can be easily transported. The pump unit consists of two hard-chromed delivery cylinders and each of them alternately pumps the medium into one delivery line (KOV) or into independent delivery lines (KOV DUO). Following this method, the pump can also supply two injection sites at the same time. An intermediate water-box enables flushing and cooling of the cylinders as well as quick replacement of the pistons during maintenance work. The number of parts which are prone to wear and tear is minimal. Heavy duty ball valves are used for rigid media and in case of flow-able media, rubber-coated balls will be used for sealing and in order to prevent the steel head from wearing out. Decades of experience in concrete pumping ensure highest reliability and availability to the pump operator. Valve discs and valve seats are made of highly wear-resistant steel which ensures long life of the pump and reliable operation.
- Base frame with oil pan and bulkhead panel for hydraulic connections
- Delivery cylinder which is multi layer chrome-plated 250 µm
- Piston material and seals in Perbunan
- Waterbox for lubrication, cooling and optimum accessibility of the delivery piston
- Pressure relief valve in the pump head
- Suction ball / pressure ball made of steel (depending on medium gummium sheathing)
- Safety devices according to European Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EC
- Electrically controlled back-pumping
- Mechanical flow adjustment
All sensors are wired to one centralized terminal box
Central terminal box for all electrical connections on the operating side of the pump
Hydraulic control system VHS-EHS according to pump size
25-70 m³/h, 2x11 - 2x20 m³/h (DUO machines)
Delivery cylinder length
Delivery cylinder diameter
Connection flange at discharge:
ZX 125 (special coupling)
Weight (without material and oil), approx.
All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.
* geometric, rounded
** maximum theoretical