Robust machine without loss of quality
Truck mixers are used every day. They have to run reliably and be low-maintenance. Low wear-and-tear in particular plays an important role in a rough environment and in dealing with coarse materials, so that it can supply transport concrete without any loss in quality for years to come. Consequently, TBL steel from Thyssen-Krupp has been integrated into the Putzmeister standard truck mixer. This heat-treatable steel provides special protection against wear-and-tear at a good price-performance ratio. The truck mixer therefore withstands difficult conditions and ensures a long service life.
- Fully-automated Ergonic® Mixer Control (EMC)
- Optimised drum geometry
- Large manhole - Ø 580 mm
- Long discharge chute – 1,45m
- Enclosed mixer frame made from S500 steel
- Underride protection with footstep
- Enclosed rear up to the frame
- Integrated stowage compartment (optional)
- Reduced consumption and operating costs
27 Mn Cr B5 boron/magnesium steel = approx. 30 % higher wear resistance
20 % weight saving over standard 4.5 mm thick steel constructions (UL Version)
4,530 kg / 3,370 kg UL
All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.
* All weight values are mounted/operational, deviations +/– 5 %. eviations +/– 5 %.