Light and durable truck mixer with a high payload
A minimal empty weight for truck mixers is crucial for business. Every reduction in weight means a higher payload and lower costs for fuel, tyres, fees and taxes. Certain partly countryspecific regulations also place requirements on empty and total weight. The lightweight Putzmeister concrete mixer addresses precisely this point. Both its drum wall and the helices are made of 3 millimetre Hardox steel sheets. Thanks to the excellent properties of Hardox in terms of hardness, toughness, strength and wear-and-tear, this low sheet thickness achieves the same service life with a reduced empty weight.
- Fully-automated Ergonic® Mixer Control (EMC)
- Optimised drum geometry
- Large manhole - Ø 580 mm
- Long discharge chute – 1,45m
- Enclosed mixer frame made from S500 steel
- Underride protection with footstep
- Enclosed rear up to the frame
- Integrated stowage compartment (optional)
- Reduced consumption and operating costs
27 Mn Cr B5 boron/magnesium steel = approx. 30 % higher wear resistance
20 % weight saving over standard 4.5 mm thick steel constructions (UL Version)
4,530 kg / 3,370 kg UL
All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.
* All weight values are mounted/operational, deviations +/– 5 %. eviations +/– 5 %.