Stationary Boom with 4 arms and 540° slewing range
The Putzmeister MXR 35-4 stationary boom is economical and ideal for different purposes. It can be used for the construction of power stations, caverns, liquid gas tanks and bridges, and on various high-rise building construction sites. The MXR 35-4 is perfect for integration in climbing formwork, the autonomous through-climbing of floors, and free-standing installations.
- No counter weight necessary
- Easy operation of the climbing device
- Placing boom operated by remote control
- Working platform for safe operation
- Quick separating column, easy to assemble
Depth of reach max.
End hose length max.
All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.