MECHANICAL DISTRIBUTOR WITH ADJUSTABLE BASE FRAME
Rotary distributors are cost-effective alternatives to truck-mounted concrete pumps, stationary booms or delivery lines, when it comes to distributing concrete over a wide range. It can be used for concreting large areas and floors that cannot be reached by the truck-mounted concrete pump. It is also used in tunnel construct sites. It can also be used for concreting pillars and manufacturing pre-cast concrete parts.
- Ideal for large areas and floors
- Concrete areas of any size can be made ready for building with the help of a construction crane
- Adjustable base frame with a hinge made of 2 delivery line bends
- Dimensions enable easy transport using a minimum of space
- The slewing circle is unrestricted
0.80 x 0.50 m
Weight (w/o concrete)
All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.