Lightweight Mixokret model to deliver floor screed
The Mixokret M 700 is perfectly suited to deliver floor screed, sand, gravel and fine concrete up to 16 mm grain size. It is light and a compact alternative for a wide range of applications. It can convey materials like cement screed, Calcium sulphate screed (anhydrite), Magnesia screed as well as sand and aggregate for special application.
- Adapted to customer requirements like different mixing vessel volumes for longer delivery intervals, flexible use of hoses
- Robust, wear-resistant, economical and suitable for extremely coarse materials
- Reinforced, hot-dip galvanised hopper for greater robustness and durability
- Electrically powered with screed conveyor with 7,5 kW motor and flexible with external compressor
- Can be easily transported and moved on the construction site
260 l, 200 l usable capacity
Delivery rate (theor.)*
120 m horizontal / 60 m vertical (20 storeys)
required with output of 2.5 m³/min and 7 bar operating pressure or higher**
Electric 7.5 kW, 400 V 3-phase 50 Hz, 16 A
Length x width x height
2,670 × 1,280 × 1,190 mm
Maximum grain size
"All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request."