Powerful and compact electric driven worm pump for self-levelling floor screed
The compact, electric worm pump has a powerful constant drive for larger volumes of material which makes it particularly suitable for self-levelling floor screed. It is fitted with a vibrating screen and a vibrator for grain sizes of 0-8 mm. It can be used for cement self-levelling floor screed as well as calcium sulphate self-levelling screed (anhydrite).
- Electric worm pump with powerful 7,5 kW drive
- Manufactured from robust steel components and economical
- Easily detachable vibrating screen
- Cardan shaft plugged for quick change of worm parts
- Large hopper for great amount of material, easy to clean
- Vibrator with vibrating screen for constant material flow
Mixing spirals on the cardan shaft increase the homogeneity of the conveyed material
Every Putzmeister mortar machine can be equipped with various useful accessories to create an ideal machine
Worm pump 2L74
Delivery rate (theor.)*
60 m horizontal, 40 m vertical
7.5 kW, 400 V / 50 Hz
Length × width × height
2,610 × 680 × 770 mm
Maximum particle size
All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.
* The delivery rate depends on the pump model, and can vary in accordance with the pump used.
** The data is based on experience and depends on the materials used.