Compact mixer pump disassembled in seconds with just two motions
The mixing pump MP 20 can pump virtually elvery pumpable plaster mix design such as interior and exterior lime and lime-cement-based plasters, renovation plaster, scraped render, frame mortar or levelling compounds. In particular the MP 20 can be used for adhesive in composite thermal insulation systems and the embedding of textiles. The material can come by bags or fully automatic using a silo.
- Can be quickly disassembled into four subassemblies
- I ntegrated theft protection
- Suitable for all common power outlets (230 V)
- Low operating costs due to the self-cleaning mixing tube and reduced wear
- Mixing pump operation
- Delivery pump operation with continuously variable delivery capacity
Delivery distance max.**
Delivery height max.**
Worm pump D5-2.5 Eco
Mixing pump drive
Electric 230 V / 1 / PE / 50 Hz/60 Hz
Mixing pump power
3.0 kW, 200 rpm
2.4 m³/h, 0.5 kW
180 l/min, 0.52 kW
Length x width x height
1,500 × 600 × 1,200 mm
All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.
* The delivery rate is theoretical and depends on the pump pressure.
** The data is based on experience and depends on the material properties.