Compact and efficient SP 11 TMR Worm Pump with outstanding performance even for self-levelling floor screed
The lightweight and compact SP 11 TMR worm pump from Putzmeister was designed for high delivery rates to enable it to work reliably and conveniently even on some of the largest construction sites. The pump can effortlessly convey material over distances of 70 m and to heights of 50 m. The standard 2L6 worm pump can operate at a rate of 5–75 l/min in plastering applications. It shows outstanding performance for a wide variety of possible applications including self-levelling screed. It can be used for exterior plaster (lime, lime cement and insulating plaster) as well as interior plaster (lime plaster). It can also be used for light masonry or fire protection mortar, filling and grouting work, concrete renovation.
- Powerful diesel engine for extra performance
- Large 26-litre tank
- Excellent soundproofing due to sealed engine compartment
- No external power supply required, ensuring flexible operation on any construction site
- Largest available mixer/hopper with extremely effective mixing apparatus
- Water dosing pipe and patented dust extraction system (optional) in the mixer cover
- Lifting mixer with convenient low filling height mixes material continuously
- Modern, timeless design and good accessibility
- Support wheel for excellent manoeuvrability with low drawbar load
Low-noise, economical 4-cylinder Kubota diesel engine with low speed of 2,600 rpm
Fully hydraulic pump and mixer drive with infinitely adjustable pumping rate
Delivery rate (theor.)*
5 -75 l/min, optional: up to 15 m³/h
35 bar, optional: 20 bar
70 m horizontal, 50 m vertical for for exterior/interior plaster
2-cylinder, 400 l/min, 3.7 bar
Worm pump 2L6, optional: 2L75
4-cylinder Kubota diesel, 22.7 kW at 2,600 rpm
Length x width x height
3,820 × 1,420 × 1,160 mm
Max. particle size
6 mm (2L6), 8 mm (2L75)
Chassis braked, approved for road use
All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.
* The delivery rate is theoretical and depends on the pump pressure.
** The data is based on experience and is dependent on the materials used.