Modern Caterpillar diesel-powered stationary concrete pump with an exhaust-stage 5 engine
In the development of the proven stationary concrete pump BSA 14000 HP D5 we had an ambitious goal: to bring the issue directives to the needs of our customers in accordance. This is a modern 470 k W strong Caterpillar diesel-powered concrete pump with an exhaust-stage 5. It is ideal for applications in high-rise and long-distance pumping.
- According to the rule 97/68/EG, Stage IV or rather Tier 5 final
- CE mark
- Less operating costs
- Reduced noise development
- External gate valve connection is standard
- Optimum air flow with pressure ventilation makes it suitable for all weather condition
- Easy change of hydraulic hoses from rod side (max. output) to piston side (max. pressure) operation (option)
Up to 15% more performance comparable with Stage III/ Tier 3 engines
Delivery cylinder diameter
180 Ø mm
Delivery cylinder stroke
Values for hydraulic fluid being fed to piston side. "All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.