Modern Deutz Diesel-powered stationary concrete pump with emission stage Tier4 engine
In the development of the proven BSA 2110 HP D we had an ambitious goal: to bring the issue directives to the needs of our customers in accordance. With the result that you can even increase compliance with the emission limits with more power and reduced fuel consumption your competitiveness in the future. The BSA 2110 HP D4 is Deutz diesel-powered with an exhaust-stage Tier4. The machine is equipped with two SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) to fulfill all legal requirements, a diesel particle filter is not necessary. This concrete pump is ideal for long distance pumping and highrise applications. Attention: Swiss law requires a diesel particle filter. In this case, please contact the technical department.
- According to the rule 97/68/EG, Stage IV or rather Tier 4 final
- CE mark
- Less operating costs
- Reduced noise development
- External port valve connection is standard
- Optimum airflow with pressure ventilation makes it suitable for all weather conditions
- Easy replacement operation of hydraulic hoses from rod side (max. outlet) to piston side (max. pressure)
Up to 15% more performance comparable with Stage III/ Tier 3 engines
Delivery cylinder diameter
200 Ø mm
Delivery cylinder stroke
* Values for hydraulic fluid being fed to piston side. "All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.