Concrete pump on steel crawler chassis for large outputs
The BSC 1409 D4 is a crawler concrete pump for larger outputs. The machine is particularly suitable for jobs with drills for the production of bore piles. Regular concrete with a grain size of up to 32 mm is no problem for the BSC 1409 D4.
- Steel crawler chassis with optional rubber pads
- Autonomous transport, no need for cranes or alternative modes of transport, and capable of working alongside the boring pile machine
- Remote control for pump and crawler chassis
- Large Water tank (800 l), integrated under cover, heated up from engine cooler
- Delivery line laid laterally
- With new FFH control
Optical and acoustic warning devices
Easy removable cover for maintenance and service
Delivery cylinder diameter
Delivery cylinder stroke
6-cylinder Deutz Diesel, 150 kW
50 l/min, 20 bar
All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.