Modern Caterpillar diesel-powered stationary concrete pump with an exhaust-stage 5 engine and 180 Ø mm delivery cylinder for even higher concrete pressures
In the development of the proven stationary concrete pump BSA 14000 SHP D we had an ambitious goal: to bring the issue directives to the needs of our customers in accordance. This is a 470 k W strong modern Caterpillar diesel-powered concrete pump with an exhaust-stage 5. It is ideal for applications in high-rise and long-distance pumping. The BSA 14000 SHP D5 has 180 Ø mm delivery cylinder for even higher concrete pressures.
- According to the rule 97/68/EG, Stage V or rather Tier 5
- CE mark
- Up to 15% more performance comparable with Stage III/ Tier 3 engines
- Less operating costs
- Reduced noise development
- Optimum airflow with pressure ventilation makes it suitable for all weather conditions
- Easy replacement operation of hydraulic hoses from rod side (max. outlet) to piston side (max. pressure)
180 Ø mm
Delivery cylinder stroke
Strokes / minute
* Values for hydraulic fluid being fed to piston side.
** Works setting 250 bar.
"All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.