COMPACT CONCRETE PUMP WITH 115 KW DIESEL ENGINE AND 71 CUBIC METERS PER HOUR OUTPUT
The Putzmeister BSA 1407 D is a reliable stationary concrete pump ideal for medium- sized construction sites. It is compact, lightweight and easy to transport on the construction site due to its high ground clearance. Equipped with an open hydraulic system and powered by a 115 kW diesel engine, it has a vertical reach of 100 meters and a horizontal reach of 300 meters. It is designed for concreting work with a maximum capacity of up to 71 cubic meters per hour and a maximum pressure up to 106 bar.
- Operator can monitor real time operating status of the machine.
- Machine can be fully operational in case of a failure thanks to reliable fault management.
- Easy access to all machine components for convenient cleaning and maintenance.
- Fewer components and therefore lower service costs.
- S transfer tube designed to withstand difficult concrete mixers and deliver continuous flow of concrete.
- More power transmission provided by closed circuit, free flow-hydraulics.
- Minimal noise during optimized pumping process.
- Emergency switch stops the entire operations of the machine.
Protection against corrosion and inevitable wear results in an extended service life.
Up to 3.5 times lesser hydraulic oil consumed as compared to equivalent machines from other brands.
Ergonic ® Pump System (EPS) makes machines ready to operate quickly and achieve higher placement speed.
RSA - Grill safety switch prevents pump and agitator from operating if hopper grill is open.
Output up to
Concrete pressure up to
Delivery Cylinder dia./Stroke
Stokes/Minute (max. theoretical)
Drive unit power
74 kW (Diesel)
S 2018 PN
* Values for hydraulic fluid being fed to piston side. "All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request."