Convenient and economical for liquid screed
The SP 11 THF provides an ideal solution for the economical and user-friendly transportation of liquid screed. A homogeneous, continuous material flow is guaranteed, even when delivering extreme materials such as screed containing plastic or metal fibres. It is perfect for cement self-levelling floor screed as well as calcium sulphate self-levelling screed (anhydrite).
- Continuous, convenient processing of self-levelling floor screed
- Large hopper for efficient working progress
- Ideal for loading from a truck mixer for self-levelling screed applications
- Good accessibility and integrated high-pressure cleaner for easy servicing
- Large toolbox (100 l) for spray lance, tool, spare parts, water hose, etc.
Extremely reliable 4-cylinder engine, economical and emits low sound due to low speed
Every Putzmeister mortar machine can be equipped with various useful accessories to create an ideal machine. See the Accessory Catalogue
Worm pump 2L75
Delivery rate (theor.)*
0-15 m³/h (250 l/min.)
100 m horizontal, 60 m vertical
4-cylinder Kubota diesel; 22.7 kW at 2,600 rpm
Weight (fully fuelled)
under 750 kg
Length × width × height
3,260 × 1,420 × 1,160 mm
Maximum grain size
unbraked, suitable for road use
All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.
* The delivery rate is theoretical and depends on the pump pressure.
** The data is based on experience and depends on the material properties.