PM PMA ISO 9001:2008 QUALITY POLICY 2008 ENG
In the context of the Quality System, "Quality" is defined as: The provision of equipment, products, spare parts and service which meet or exceed all customer requirements within agreed costs, time limits and contractual obligations.
It is the policy of Putzmeister America to control the quality of its products, services and parts according to recognized standards, customer requirements and governmental regulations.
Valid evidence of compliance with contractual obligations shall be supplied with products, services and parts as required.
The policy is implemented through a series of operating procedures, check lists, training and work instructions to ensure that all employees are capable of performing their responsibilities.
Top management ensures that the quality policy:
• Is appropriate to the purpose of the quality policy,
• Includes a commitment to comply with requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system,
• Provides a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives,
• Is communicated and understood within the organization, and
• Is reviewed for continuing stability.