Minimize labor and delivery line
Putzmeister deck placers save time and money on the job site by minimizing the labor and delivery line that is typically needed to reach tough-to-access areas on a deck slab. They are ideal for situations when truck-mounted boom pumps and tower-mounted placing booms are impractical or have access restrictions.
- Ideal for large areas and floors
- Concrete areas of any size can be made ready for building with the help of a construction crane
- Adjustable base frame with a hinge made of 2 delivery line bends
- Dimensions enable easy transport using a minimum of space
- The slewing circle is unrestricted
0.80 x 0.50 m
Weight (w/o concrete)
All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.