BSA 1407 D
The compact, low-emission stationary concrete pump with proven EU Stage V diesel engine
The Putzmeister BSA 1407 D is a reliable stationary concrete pump ideal for medium-sized construction sites. It is compact, lightweight and easy to transport on the construction site due to its high ground clearance.
Equipped with an open hydraulic system and powered by a 115 kW diesel engine, it has a vertical reach of 100 meters and a horizontal reach of 300 meters. It is designed for concreting work with a maximum capacity of up-to 71 cubic meters per hour and a maximum pressure up-to 106 bar. The equivalent for Europe and USA is the BSA 1407 D5.
- Fewer components and therefore lower service costs
- Easy access to all machine components for convenient cleaning and maintenance
- Emergency switch stops the entire operations of the machine
- More power transmission provided by closed circuit, free flow-hydraulics
- Operator can monitor real time operating status of the machine
- S transfer tube designed to withstand difficult concrete mixers and deliver continuous flow of concrete
- Machine can be fully operational in case of a failure thanks to reliable fault management
- Minimal noise during optimized pumping process