The all-rounder for everything from shotcrete to self-levelling floor screed in a new design
The P 720 reliably conveys pumpable media with a grain size of up to 0.63" (16 mm) across large distances. The powerful piston pump is ideal for applications with shotcrete and self-levelling floor screed.
With a delivery pressure of up to 1160 psi (80 bar) and an output of 27.5 yd³/hr (21 m³/h), it is a true all-rounder boasting small dimensions and low weight.
- Brand-new engine technology – clean and efficient. Meets all requirements of the applicable “Stage V” emissions standard
- New and ergonomic central control unit with intuitive keypad on the right side of the machine
- Optimised fuel consumption with Ergonic® Output Control (EOC)
- Large hopper 9.9 cu ft (280 l) with rubber collar and protective grille
- Comprehensive standard equipment
- Extremely robust piston pump unit
- Support feet to ensure stability
- Improved accessibility for maintenance points and reduced service requirements when using maintenance-free components
- Made in Germany