SP 25 DQR
Outstanding performance for a wide variety of applications
The powerful worm pump SP 25 DQR with compulsory mixer is suitable for a variety of other special applications such as concrete renovation or filling and grouting work, in addition to classic interior and exterior plastering. The increased efficiency focuses on higher throughputs, as well as longer conveying distances and higher delivery pressures.
Multicomponent materials and ready-mix dry mortar can be mixed on the
site in the powerful compulsory mixer for any mixing time. The lifting function of the mixer allows a lower filling height and permits the simple transfer of the mixed batch to the conveyor hopper.
- Robust design – tested in construction site use and on the test track
- Large lifting mixer with 63.4 gal (240 l) volume allows mixing of larger material quantities/containers
- Lower filling height facilitates filling and cleaning of mixer
- Central control with intuitive keypad and clearly arranged display
- Larger tank for maximum operational performance without refuelling
- Support legs for optimal stability on the construction site
- Robust plastic cover according to the highest quality standard
- Safe transfer of machine with crane – thanks to integrated crane lugs