The Efficient All-Rounder Truck-Mounted Concrete Pump in its Class
The truck-mounted concrete pump M36-4 reaches around 36 m, demonstrating enormous flexibility. Because the Z-folding makes it very adaptable, not least because of the optimal slip properties. Whether it is in the production hall, under bridges and underpasses or for the construction of multi-storey buildings, the M36-4 is very suitable for versatile work and with ease because we have further optimised the entire machine with respect to its weight.
This allows more scope for loading accessories and operating materials, because the M36-4 offers high reserves with its surprisingly low weight in order to operate legally on all roads. You therefore easily reach the next place of use quickly, and economically.
- Versatile use on job sites, whether operating in low buildings, concreting ceilings, working on base plates, etc.
- High load thanks to weight reserves
- All information on the radio remote control display. Complete control and all the information at the workplace at all times
- Robust and stable due to reinforced base structure, compact boom pedestal and intelligent boom line installation
- Work efficiently thanks to logical, sophisticated ergonomics and intuitive, simple operation of the Ergonic® 2.0 control system
- Maintenance- and service-friendly as a result of its optimum accessibility and consistent screw concept
- Smoother, more flexible 4-arm placing boom with Z fold system, lower unfolding height and optimum slip characteristics
- Low support widths thanks to flexible support and space-saving structures (optional)
- Lower service costs thanks to maintenance-free components, fewer different types of components (e.g. only three standard elbow types) and smaller quantities of functional fluids