SP 25 DHF
Robust and Powerful, for Large Volumes of Self-Levelling Floor Screed
The powerful SP 25 DHF worm pump is suitable for conveniently and reliably placing large volumes of self-levelling floor screed. Thanks to the strong three-cylinder diesel engine with 50hp (37 kW) and “Stage V” emissions, the pump can be operated without issues everywhere. The increased efficiency focuses on higher throughputs, longer delivery ranges and higher delivery pressures.
The large filling area features a swinging spray guard and a powerful vibrating screen. The low filling height facilitates loading on the construction site as well as the final cleaning. The low pump weight also makes for easier handling on the construction site.
- Robust design – tested in construction site use and on the test track
- Supports a variety of worm pumps through to the 2L8
- Reliable remote control makes possible a variety of functions
- Central control with intuitive keypad and clearly arranged display
- Larger tank for maximum operational performance without refuelling
- Support legs for optimal stability on the construction site
- Robust plastic cover according to the highest quality standard for maximum durability
- Safe transfer of machine with crane – thanks to integrated crane lugs