Boom Provides Maneuverability to Exact Point of Placement
The Putzmeister MX 34/38Z placing boom is engineered to maximize concrete placement accuracy. The 365 degree rotation and four-section boom provides maneuverability to the exact point of placement with a horizontal reach of 108 feet 7 inches (33.10 meters) and a reach depth of 84 feet 8 inches (25.62 meters).
The Hydraulic Quick Disconnect and easy four-pin connection make this boom the quickest when it comes to raising and moving as compared to any other counterpart in the industry. It also enjoys the credit of being the only tower that can free stand up to 80-feet (24.38 meters) high without a counterweight. This saves time and labor. Now, you can carry out more pours with fewer jumps.
- Towers can free stand up to 80 ft (24.38m) height, without a counterweight
- Up to 46 ft (14 m) overhang, before it’s necessary to raise the boom
- Project assistance
- Low placing boom weights allows lighter crane picks
- Modular high strength square tower to block out and patch floor openings
- Hydraulic Quick Disconnect and easy four-pin connection to pick up and move the entire system in under 10 minutes