Engineered to Maximize Concrete Placement Accuracy
The MX 36/40Z four-section Multi-Z boom has a horizontal reach of 115 feet 2 inches (35.10 meters) and a reach depth of 88 feet 4 inches (26.92 meters). Its 365 degree rotation provides easy maneuverability.
Putzmeister placing and detach booms are the easiest booms to raise or move, with the simple and easy four-pin connection process. You simply disconnect, pick up, and move the entire system in under 10 minutes. These Placing Systems are ideal for demanding applications like high-rise buildings, bridges, dams, treatment plants, precast plants and more.
- Up to 46-ft (14 m) overhang before it’s necessary to raise the boom
- Towers can free stand up to 80-ft (24.38 m) height without a counterweight
- Project assistance
- Low placing boom weights allows lighter crane picks
- Modular high strength square tower to block out and patch floor openings
- Hydraulic Quick Disconnect and easy four-pin connection to pick up and move the entire system in under 10 minutes