Back to Overview
Largest Placing Boom in the Industry that does not Require a Counterweight
The MX 43/47Z is the largest placing boom in the industry that does not require a counterweight. This saves time and labor. Now, you can carry out more pours with fewer jumps. Using the same maneuverable boom as Putzmeister’s 47Z-Meter truck-mounted concrete boom pump, it boasts an impressive 138 feet 1 inch (42.09 meter) horizontal reach.
A spacious platform is designed keeping safety in mind. A convenient chest height access to the four-pin connection provides a bird’s eye view to the operator. It is ideal for demanding jobs such as high-rise buildings, bridges, dams, and other specialty applications.
- Low placing boom weights allow lighter crane picks
- Modular high strength square tower to block out and patch floor openings
- Towers can free stand up to 80-feet (24.38 meter) heights without a counterweight
- Up to 46-feet (14 meter) overhang before it’s necessary to raise the boom
- Project assistance from start to finish
Product Technical Attributes is temporarily unavailable.
Product Variant Technical Attributes is temporarily unavailable.