BSA 1407 D eSmart
Compact Concrete Pump with 74 kW Diesel Engine and 72 Cubic Meters per Hour Output
The Putzmeister BSA 1407 D is a reliable stationary concrete pump ideal for medium- sized construction sites. It is compact, lightweight and easy to transport on the construction site due to its high ground clearance.
Equipped with an open hydraulic system and powered by a 74 kW diesel engine, it has a vertical reach of 100 meters and a horizontal reach of 300 meters.
It is designed for concreting work with a maximum capacity of up to 72 cubic meters per hour and a maximum pressure up to 106 bar.
- Operator can monitor real time operating status of the machine
- Machine can be fully operational in case of a failure thanks to reliable fault management
- Easy access to all machine components for convenient cleaning and maintenance
- Fewer components and therefore lower service costs
- S transfer tube designed to withstand difficult concrete mixers and deliver continuous flow of concrete
- More power transmission provided by closed circuit, free flow-hydraulics
- Minimal noise during optimized pumping process
- Emergency switch stops the entire operations of the machine