All the Advantages of a High-Value Mixer Pump and is Small and Simple to Operate
The MP 25 guarantees maximum efficiency for processing premixed dry mortar. It comes with a complete set of accessories, so it’s ready for use as soon as it arrives. The pump is easy to disassemble and difficult to compete with. The reliable MP 25 is a compact, powerful machine for mixing and conveying dry mortars. It is suitable for a wide range of applications like exterior plastering with lime, lime cement, insulating plaster and interior plaster using gypsum and gypsum-lime plaster. Special applications include working with self-leveling compound, ETICS and calcium sulfate screed.
- Large 4 ft³ (115 L) hopper with bag opener
- Everything in view – convenient operation from one side
- Water pump built in for constant water flow"
- Can be disassembled into handy assemblies without tools
- Now also with forklift shoe, lifting eyes and carrying handles for easy and safe transport
- Integrated compressor with automatic pressure cut-out guarantees a safer working environment
- Conical mixing pipe for optimum material flow
- Worm parts easy to change according to each application
- New reinforced frame with insertion aid for worm parts and tool box