Back to Overview
BSA 1407 HD eSmart
Reliable All-Round Trailer Pump
The Putzmeister BSA 1407 HD is a reliable stationary concrete pump ideal for medium- sized construction sites. It is compact, lightweight and easy to transport on the construction site due to its high ground clearance.
Equipped with an open hydraulic system and powered by a 125 kW diesel engine, it has a vertical reach of 100 meters and a horizontal reach of 300 meters.
It is designed for concreting work with a maximum capacity of up to 72 cubic meters per hour and a maximum pressure up to 106 bar.
- Operator can monitor real time operating status of the machine.
- Machine can be fully operational in case of a failure thanks to reliable fault management.
- Easy access to all machine components for convenient cleaning and maintenance.
- Fewer components and therefore lower service costs
- S transfer tube designed to withstand difficult concrete mixers and deliver continuous flow of concrete.
- More power transmission provided by closed circuit, free flow-hydraulics.
- Minimal noise during optimized pumping process.
- Emergency switch stops the entire operations of the machine.
- Protection against corrosion and inevitable wear results in an extended service life.
- Up to 3.5 times lesser hydraulic oil consumed as compared to equivalent machines from other brands.
- Ergonic ® Pump System (EPS) makes machines ready to operate quickly and achieve higher placement speed.
- RSA - Grill safety switch prevents pump and agitator from operating if hopper grill is open.
Product Technical Attributes is temporarily unavailable.
Brochures & Spec Sheets
BSA1407 H D eSmart data Sheet 2021 IN
pdf | 978 KB
BSA Stationary Concrete Pumps Brochure IN
pdf | 4 MB