SP 20 GHF
Powerful machines for large self-levelling floor tasks
The SP 20 GHF is a worm pump for self-levelling floor screed applications. Equipped with a 4 cyl. Kubota 50 hp (37 kW) gasoline engine compliant with Stage V emission standard, this machine is more powerful and allows high delivery distances. To guarantee continuous flow rate, even with metallic or synthetic fibers contained in the liquid screed, a new corner grid has been designed and a vibrator is equipped as standard. This pump can reach an output of 26 yd³/hr (20 m³/h)* and all needs of the users are fulfilled.
The design has been optimized for more user-friendly service and maintenance. We use reliable and high quality components which increase the lifetime of your self-levelling floorscreed pump.
- More powerful – meets all requirements of the current “Stage V” emission category
- Powerful and quiet gasoline engine
- Lower maintenance cost compared to an equivalent diesel engine
- Large gasoline tank with 40 liters volume
- Large hopper with safety grid – ideal to be filled by truck mixer
- Light and robust plastic canopy
- Large tool box
- Infinitely adjustable delivery rate
- Service-friendly, due to easily accessible parts