Product Detail - European Union
SP 20 GHF
Powerful machines for large self-levelling floor tasks
The SP 20 GHF is a worm pump for self-levelling floor screed
applications. Equipped with
a 4 cyl. Kubota 37 kW gasoline engine compliant with Stage V emission standard, this
machine is more powerful and allows high delivery distances.
To guarantee continuous flow rate, even with metallic or synthetic
fibers contained in the
liquid screed, a new corner grid has been designed and a vibrator is equipped as standard.
This pump can reach an output of 20 m³/h * and all needs of the users are fulfilled.
The design has been optimized for more user-friendly service and maintenance. We use
reliable and high quality components which increase the lifetime of your self-levelling floor
- More powerful – meets all requirements of the current “Stage V” emission category
- Powerful and quiet gasoline engine
- Lower maintenance cost compared to an equivalent diesel engine
- Large gasoline tank with 40 liters volume
- Large hopper with safety grid – ideal to be filled by truck mixer
- Light and robust plastic canopy
- Large tool box
- Infinitely adjustable delivery rate
- Service-friendly, due to easily accessible parts