Low Profile Mixer for Mining with a Compact Design
The concrete mixer Mixkret 3 has been designed and developed to complete and improve the total concrete spraying process. It has a mixing capacity of 3.8 yd³ (3 m³) and is equipped with an additive tank. Mixkret 3 has a powerful motorization (a diesel engine with 142 hp (106 kW)), which gives it a great capacity for climbing and transfer, as well as the ability to work at height. The engine has EU emission stage IIIA / Tier 3.
- Small dimensions and turning radius suitable for narrow vein mining, complementing and improving the complete shotcrete process
- Mixed up to 3.8 yd³ (3 m³) of concrete despite its small size and reduced height
- Powerful motorization for a high capacity of climbing and transfer, as well as the ability to work at height
- Compact and robust design ideal for the harsh conditions of underground mining
- Shares main components with the robotised Putzmeister Wetkret 4 shotcrete equipment, facilitating and improving spare parts management
- Continuously variable hydrostatic transmission system (ICVD) without gear change, improves climbing capacity, transfer speed, starting acceleration and fuel consumption
- Optional Equipment: closed driving cabin, tramming direction lights, wheels for mining, moisture protection kit for the electrical panel, flowmeter for water pump, etc.