M 740 Stage V
Ecofriendly and Powerful
More power thanks to the Deutz engine - this meets all requirements of the current "Stage V" emission category.
It can be used to pump cement screed, calcium sulphate screed (anhydrite), magnesia screed and sand and aggregate.
The Mixokret M 740 Stage V is available in 3 versions:
1. M 740 DH Stage V Diesel (Basic version)
2. M 740 DHB Stage V (Diesel and feeder)
3. M 740 DHBS Stage V (Diesel, feeder and scraper)
- More power
- More output or fuel savings thanks to machine performance management (optional)
- Mixing unit with overload protection and reverse
- Userfriendly robust keypad clearly arranged and easy to use - thanks to the "follow the blue light" principle
- Large diesel tank
- Optimised maintenance and service features
- Feeder lever and air taps userfriendly arranged
- Robust design ensures value retention and hight resale values